Guardsman Protection Plan
Guardsman 5 year Upholstery Protection Plan
Our Guardsman spray service offers you complete peace of mind for you to enjoy your furniture.
- It covers life’s little accidents, such as food or drink spills and accidental damages
- When you have an accident, simply claim by calling our UK call centre or download a claim form online
- There are no excesses to pay or annual renewal costs
- Wherever possible, our expert technicians always try to repair the damage
- If it can’t be repaired, we will replace the damaged part/item or offer a cash settlement up to the cost of the repair or replacement
- Claims can be made at any point throughout the 5 years, up to the indemnity value of your plan. This is the price you originally paid for your furniture or £15,000, whichever is the lowest.
A Protection Plan is essentially ‘no excess’ furniture insurance.
So…. what am I actually covered for?
We’ll cover you for accidents to your fabric and leather furniture that result in damage and staining.
Accidental stains such as ….
✅ Food e.g. curry and pizza
✅ Drinks e.g. red wine and coffee
✅ Human and animal bodily fluids e.g. blood and vomit
✅ Ink e.g. ballpoint pen, felt tips or permanent marker
✅ Oil based stains e.g. grease or tar
✅ Dye transfer e.g. from jeans (not as a result of a build up)
✅ Adhesives and glues
✅ Bleaches and other household cleaning products
✅ Unidentifiable stains
✅ Make-up and toiletries
✅ Acidic liquids e.g. vinegar and lemon juice
Accidental damage such as…..
✅ Tears and rips e.g. caused by keys
✅ Burns e.g. caused by cigarettes
✅ Scuffs and scratches (to covered leather)
✅ Pet scratches (not as a result of a build up)
✅ Thread pulls (to fabric upholstery)
We do not cover for:
Χ General cleaning
Χ Wear and tear
Χ Colour change
Χ Animal chewing
Χ Damage caused by perspiration
Χ Structural faults
Available for upholstery and dining and cabinet
A Guardsman Protection Plan is not a substitute for regular care and cleaning. We’ll take care of the accidents, but the day to day care is down to you. A Protection Plan is essentially ‘no excess’ furniture insurance - for a copy of your terms and conditions, please contact your furniture retailer.